Private Comedy Coaching
Virtual Sessions Promotion!
Can’t make it to the office? No problem. Private Coaching Sessions can be held over the phone and on video chat (Skype, FaceTime, or Zoom). A remote coaching session is a great way to develop new material without leaving home.
Schedule Your Session
To schedule your session, email email@example.com, call us at (201) 650 5692 or fill out a form.
- Fees for private coaching are
$125.00$95.00 for a forty minute session and $185.00$145.00 for an hour.
- Fees for graduates of the One Year Program and returning students are $95.00 for a forty minute session and
$135.00$115.00 for an hour.
- Want to brainstorm new ideas and write new material?
- Need to punch-up and tighten existing material?
- Feel stuck and want to get your comedy juices flowing?
- Need to better define your persona?
- Want input on a video of your performance?
- Want to nail an audition or performance?
…then do what comedians across the country and around the world do: book a private coaching sessions with American Comedy Institute’s Director, Stephen Rosenfield. His experience as an award-winning director, writer and coach will be focused on bringing your work to a new level of excellence.
Sessions are also available with ACI instructors, Becky Veduccio and Ethan Herschenfeld.
How to Schedule A Private Coaching Session
In-person sessions are scheduled on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons between 12pm and 5pm. Sessions are conducted at the ACI office at 481 Eighth Avenue in New York City. Can’t make it to the office? No problem. Private Coaching Sessions can be held over the phone, on video chat (Skype or Facetime), or through email. A remote coaching session is a great way to develop new material without leaving home. Call the ACI office with any questions or for more information.